Easily integrate local pickup technology into your checkout
HubBox software is used on retailers’ checkout pages to provide their customers with convenient, secure and greener pickup options. HubBox is compatible with an extensive range of ecommerce platforms and technology stacks, including Shopify, Magento, Salesforce, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, custom-built sites, and more.Talk to an expert
Integrating with your user interface
Our technology is customizable and configurable for any site. The mobile-first, responsive design ensures a seamless and intuitive user experience that drives customer usage of pickup solutions. HubBox software is available across almost all ecommerce websites as well as native iOS and Android apps.
- Designed to look great on any device or browser
- Customizable to your brand and site styles for a seamless integration
- Intuitive to use with an engaging user design
- Available for website and mobile apps
Integrating with your platform and fulfillment system
We support retailers with the end-to-end integration of pickup solutions, from providing the ecommerce software to walking you through any downstream considerations. As well as providing access to our developer portal with clear and comprehensive documentation, we support retailers throughout integration with a specialist Client Integrations Manager.
- Access to our developer portal with documentation on installation, downstream changes, FAQs and marketing guides
- Support with UX design and customizations
- Consultancy on the end-to-end integration
- Support throughout from a HubBox Client Integrations Manager and our technical team
Seamless integration with customers
Our software is designed to seamlessly integrate into your checkout page, making pickup options quick and easy for you to offer your customers. With our software, customers can choose a convenient pickup location from thousands via an intuitive user interface. Our integration ensures a smooth checkout experience, resulting in higher conversions and happier customers.
Working hand-in-hand with major carriers
HubBox works with major carriers including UPS, DPD, Hermes and Evri to provide retailers with access to the pickup networks they offer. We receive up-to-date location data from these carriers to ensure we only present your customers with available pickup locations and work with carriers to streamline manifesting processes for pickup orders, making implementation simpler than ever.
- Access to available pickup locations from major carriers
- Support with downstream changes and manifesting pickup orders
- Consultancy provided on carrier processes
- Customers get a comprehensive map of locations to choose from
The average client takes less than a day to go live. However, it can take longer depending on your platform and requirements. Our technical staff will take you through the details.
Yes, the software/widget is fully customizable with over 100 configurable components. Our software will look like your software from the fonts to the colors, pins, language and general look and feel.
No, not one millisecond. We work with some of the largest volume shippers like Macy’s and GAP who, like you, cannot accept any slowdown in site performance.
We have compatibility with the vast majority of ecom systems and would fully support your migration to virtually any platform. Whatever you move to, we will help you switch over. That commitment to support a change is baked into our commercial terms.
No issues – the same labels that you currently use will have their barcode updated automatically.