1. When making a Collection Request you must:
a. Not arrange the delivery of any goods that contain or comprise Prohibited Articles as defined in Clause 7.1 below;
b. Specify the address of a Collect Point as the delivery address
c. Ensure that your HubBox ID appears after your surname on any order;
d. Not arrange for the delivery of any goods that incur either excess and/or duty charges payable on delivery; and
e. Not provide instructions to leave the Parcel outside the Collect Point or with the Collect Point’s neighbour in the event that delivery is attempted outside of the Collect Point’s working hours.
2. When the Parcel containing your Articles is delivered to the Collect Point we will send you an email (a "Delivery Confirmation Notice") informing you that your Parcel has been delivered and providing you with a Collection Code ("Collection Code").
3. On receipt of the Delivery Confirmation Notice you must collect your Parcel from the specified Collect Point within the time period stated in the Delivery Confirmation Notice. This will usually be 14 days although the time periods within which Parcels must be collected may vary according to the size of the Parcel, the Collect Point that you have selected and the month in which the Parcel is delivered.
4. When collecting your Parcel you must provide the Collect Point with:
a. Your Collection Code; and/or
b. Proof of your identity (namely a valid passport, driving licence or bank card).
If you are unable to provide either of these requirements, the Collect Point may refuse to give you your Parcel unless and until you can fulfil the requirements. In such circumstances, the Collect Point will continue to hold your Parcel until the expiry of the period set out in the Delivery Confirmation Notice.
5. If someone else is collecting a Parcel on your behalf, they will need to provide the Collect Point with:
a. Your Collection Code;
If they are unable to provide this, the Collect Point may refuse to give them your Parcel unless and until they can fulfil the requirements. In such circumstances, the Collect Point will continue to hold your Parcel until the expiry of the period set out in the Delivery Confirmation Notice.
6. If you fail to collect the Parcel within the period set out in the Delivery Confirmation Notice we reserve the right in our absolute discretion at any time after 14 days following delivery either to:
a. Return the Parcel to the sender at your cost (and such cost – which shall include the cost of returning the Parcel plus a reasonable administration fee – will be taken from your Customer Account prior to return); or
b. Store the Parcel otherwise than at the Collect Point.
7. If we return your Parcel in accordance with Clause 4.7(a) above we will notify you by email. You will not be charged the Pay-as-you go Price.
8. If we store your Parcel in accordance with Clause 4.7(b) above we will notify you by email. You will not be charged the Pay-as-you go Price unless and until you receive the Parcel, at which point the Pay-as-you go Price will be deducted from your Customer Account in the usual way.